Jason Glast is a licensed attorney and accomplished Realtor with an insider's knowledge of the San Antonio-area luxury real estate market. His dedication to his clients and his love of real estate has earned him the #1 ranking of all individual Realtors in the city.
Licensed Attorney, UT Law School graduate
#1 Luxury Real Estate Agent - San Antonio Business Journal
- 2016 Named #1 Luxury Real Estate Team by San Antonio Business Journal
- 2015 Named #1 Luxury Real Estate Agent by San Antonio Business Journal
- 2015 member San Antonio Luxury League. San Antonio's top-18 luxury Realtors
- 2014 #1 Luxury Agent - KW San Antonio Portfolio Real Estate
- San Antonio Business Journal Top-10 Realtor - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Only individual Realtor to be named Top-10 in the city by San Antonio Business Journal each year since 2008
- 2012, Ranked #3 in sales in San Antonio by San Antonio Business Journal
- Top Salesperson in Keller Williams San Antonio in 2012
- Top Salesperson in Keller Williams San Antonio in 2011
- 2011, Ranked #4 in sales in San Antonio by San Antonio Business Journal
- 2010, Ranked #2 in sales in San Antonio by San Antonio Business Journal
- Sold 5 homes of $2 million or higher in 2009 (most ever in the city)
- 2009, Ranked #1 in sales in San Antonio by San Antonio Business Journal(43% more sales volume than #2)
- San Antonio Business Journal Top 40 Realtor in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- Number one-ranked Phyllis Browning agent, 2009, Won Pinnacle Award
- North Side and I-10 top individual agent 2007, 2008
- Platinum Top 50 Realtor in 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2013 (combination of sales and community involvement)
- Honored as Phyllis Browning Co. "Superstar Realtor" 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 (top-5 individual agent in the company)
- Former Marketing Executive, Turner Broadcasting, Co.
- Listings have sold for an average of 97% of asking price
- Quoted as luxury market expert in Wall Street Journal, San Antonio Express-News, NSIDE Magazine, San Antonio Business Journal, The Week magazine
- Only Realtor in the world with three listings chosen as Wall Street Journal's "House of the Week"
- Blogs on luxury market for San Antonio Express-News
- Unique Homes 2008 chooses listing as one of top 10 most expensive homes in Texas
Glast is well-known for his unique event marketing and publicity concept. These events attract a Who's Who of the top Realtors, potential buyers and media members.
Jason's partner, Elizabeth Priest, brings a wealth of knowledge and high-energy expertise.
Jason and his wife, Kathryn, have two children, Alexander and Sasha.